Donations of Equipment for ISHA Construction Projects in Wisconsin
If you have any of the following items, and would like to donate them to ISHA, please click here to contact Paul Bauer to confirm that the need still exists. All donated items must be in good condition, and the owner must be willing to arrange for delivery to the ISHA property in Bruce, Wisconsin.
Items Currently Needed for Construction Project:
- Trailer, utility – 8 to 12 ft long, single or double axle, 2” hitch, high sides or enclosed
- Wheelbarrow (2) – standard size, steel
- Chevrolet pickup truck – Year 2010 or younger, 1/2-ton or 3/4-ton, 4WD, less than 150,000 miles, 2500 series or bigger, heavy duty, automatic transmission.
ISHA’s Policy on Accepting Gifts of Equipment
- Acceptance of any gift is at the discretion of ISHA. ISHA will not accept any gift unless it can be used or expended consistently with the purpose and mission of ISHA.
- ISHA cannot provide advice about the tax treatment of gifts and encourages donors to seek guidance from their own professional advisors to assist them in the process of making their donation.
- Donors will be provided with acknowledgments that meet IRS requirements for property received as a gift. However, ISHA will not assign a value to any gift.
- ISHA will respect the request of any donor who wishes to remain anonymous. ISHA will restrict information about the donor to only those who have a need to know.