2020 Meditation Workshop with Ishwar Puri Ji
Friday-Sunday, September 18-20, 2020 – Bruce, Wisconsin
Mitti Seva Day- Monday, September 21, 2020 – Bruce, Wisconsin
Registration is open. You must register in order to attend.
Please register only after you are certain you can and will attend. This currently means that anyone outside the United States should not register. You will be required to include your address and phone number.
Please register only the people you will be sitting with. The people in the group that you register with will be seated together. Seating groups cannot be changed. If you are registering for a friend or family member who will be social distancing from you, please register them separately.
LECTURE PORTIONS WILL BE LIVESTREAMED on ISHA’s official YouTube Channel ISHA News Media.
Please read all the information below.
It is here to keep you and other attendees safe.
This year’s event will be very different than years past. The Good News: Ishwar Ji will speak to us! And, for those seeking it, Initiation will be held. The not-so-good news: there will be no personal meetings and no meals will be provided during the three workshop days.
This is a strange and unique time. Health concerns are of the greatest importance. We are asking for your help, support, and most of all – patience – in order to make this event successful and to keep everyone safe.
The following are safety protocols that will be in place in order to keep you and others attending safe:
- All visitors are required to wear a mask while on ISHA land. If you forget to bring your mask, one will be provided. Medical science has proven that properly worn masks are effective at preventing the spread of coronavirus.
- Registration at the event will be set up to avoid physical contact between the registration volunteers and attendees.
- All visitors not travelling together will be asked to practice social distancing of at least 6 feet. Social distancing has proven to be highly effective at reducing the transmission of coronavirus.
- Chairs for Individuals and family units will be spaced at least 6 feet apart under the tent, and all seats will be pre-assigned.
- ISHA will provide a variety of disinfectants and hand-wash stations. Washing hands with soap for 20 seconds is highly effective at killing the virus.
- ISHA will be providing bottled water, but no other beverages. Please feel free to bring your own beverages.
- For safety reasons, ISHA will not be providing lunch during the three days of the Meditation Workshop. Please feel free to bring your own lunch and snacks.
- Mitti seva tasks will be designed to minimize physical contact among sevadars.
- ISHA will provide a no-contact, vegan and gluten-free box lunch during mitti seva day.
Please be respectful of others! Please do not shake hands, hug, or otherwise touch anyone outside of your family unit or your travel companions.
All lectures will be held under a large tent, so please be prepared to spend your days outdoors. Temperatures and weather conditions could range from hot to cold, and rain is certainly possible. Please plan accordingly. We will be relaxed and informal; bring a hat, bug repellent, sunscreen, wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes.
Registration is required and is available at this link:
TO REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE
1) Click on the “REGISTER” button (or “Tickets” if on a mobile device).
2) Use the dropdown menu to select the number of people you wish to register.
3) Click on the “CHECKOUT” button.
4) Fill in each person’s name and answer all required questions for each person. It is important you provide the name of each person that wishes to attend for the days that person will attend.
After you register, you will receive information about the event, including:
Venue location and directions
Sign up for the mailing list in order to receive notifications for all ISHA Events.
All are welcome. Always.