How can I find Perfect Living Master and how to determine is He the Perfect Living Master?
Thanks for your letter regarding finding a Perfect Living Master! I do not suggest any names of Perfect Living Masters to anybody because a Master comes for His marked souls and is not necessarily a Master for everybody!
My advice to all seekers is to follow a Master who pulls them with His unconditional love which is so powerful that even a doubting mind cannot resist it! But just a word of caution: A Perfect Living Master never claims to be a Master so you can easily rule such claimants out of your short list.
With love and regards,
Most dear Ishwar Ji,
Yesterday I watched a talk you gave in London, you said that a Perfect Living Master (PLM) lead an ordinary life and will also have sex....
I then searched in "Philosophy of the Masters" written by the Great Master and found few pages on the subject.
Baba Sawan Singh advised celibacy for celibates and self restraint for married people, for the only purpose to have child...
There are an extract from that book:
Keep the company of pure men. If you cannot meet them, contemplate lovingly on the Master. In this way, your inner dirt would be washed. Do not, therefore, permit anybody to spoil your chastity. In order to be chaste, you should avoid the company of such persons as are given to sensual enjoyments. The poison of their lustful ideas will surely affect those who come across them. You should always keep the company of pure and chaste persons. If you fail to get such company, meditate on the form of the master with love and devotion. In this manner, your inner impurities will gradually be washed out.
So, what would be the purpose to meditate on the form of a Master who is not chaste and pure, in order to protect us from lustful ideas coming from outside?
Can you please clarify?
Love and regards
I thought I had answered this letter of yours earlier but it has popped up again in my large pending mail. So even if I have answered this letter earlier I am going to give you a reply afresh!
All Perfect Living Masters with very few exceptions have been regular householders and family men. They have married had children and took care of their families like ordinary people. However while they produced children like any one else they did not have any lustful ideas.
Because they were not attached to any one and performed their duties towards their families they were able to maintain their integrity.
In fact Great Master Hazur Maharaj Baba Sawan Singh Ji Himself had a large family and lived like a householder but did not show any lustful look towards any one. On the other hand He loved everybody unconditionally the mark of a True Saint and Perfect Living Master.
With love and regards,
Most dear Ishwar Ji,
Thank you.... and sorry to take your precious time and attention...but not yet found the inner Master...!
I have a friend/initiate with whom we went to the meditation workshop of you (but he is not initiated by you).
Sharing with him, I found out that putting his attention on the right side sound, he could be lifted up hundreds of times above body consciousness and travel in different planes (which is not my case...) in the last 15 years . So he cannot agree with you when you say that the right side sound cannot pull us up...that they are only practice sounds...He says he had many high sounds on the right side...
Now he is down because of the troubles/disappointments with his Master (as I am too)....that's why he came to you, but do not feel with you the "charging" and "Love" as with HIM, but loves your talks...
I myself have the same soothering right sound, some times in the center, but I try to withdraw and stay in the focus anyhow...
Could you please comment?
The real sound that pulls us out of our body comes from within ourselves which in the wakeful state is at the eye center.
When that sound pulls us we lose awareness of right ear or left ear as we ascend to a higher state of consciousness where we get actual experiences of our Astral self. The resounding bell sound does not come from any side.
It is a sound that surrounds us because it is coming from within us. Many people have been trapped into listening to the sound from the right ear which does not have that pull and is at best just a practice sound. But extended meditation even with practice sounds or with Simran/Mantra alone have given people several dreamlike experiences which they mistake as higher experiences! Such experiences have not led them to the Radiant Form of the Master or true Astral Region which is and looks more real than the Physical experience!
Always go by your own experience and not by anybody else's experience. Continue your meditation with love and devotion and withdraw your attention to the eye
center which is the gateway to higher experiences.
With love and regards,
I have a few questions to ask Master resulting from listening to the discourses.
1. When one is initiated you said that a clone of the Master is placed in him and reports back to the master. Is this clone in communication with you whether one has reached the radiant form of the Master or not reached it as yet?
2. Do you hear us when we pray and speak to you and what are the mechanics of how it works? Is it working on the system of the 'clone' as you mentioned? I ask this because for years I have prayed to different masters, gods and saintly persons having heard that they are omnipresent and hear everything. But at times that personal connection seemed to be missing and one was never quite sure if one was being heard or not.
3. When I sit for meditation I try to imagine myself above the eye centre in the head as you suggested, but I am never sure if I am doing it correctly as it is difficult for me to imagine I am there without having some sort of image coming to mind of my being there. Can you clarify or help me with a bit with this please.
Master my prayer is that you grant me love and devotion to you as I continue on the journey home in your ever loving association.
Here are answers to your questions:
1. The Perfect Living Master's clone works all the time even if the disciple has not manifested the Radiant Form of the Master in meditation.
2. Whenever we pray to the Master He listens. The clone does a great job!
3. When you make an image of yourself in meditation and you are looking at it you are not where the image is but rather where you are looking at it from. When you see the image ask yourself where am I seeing it from. That is the point where you actually are and so don't worry about not being able to see yourself!
Love and regards,
Thank you for this wonderful talk. May I ask you two questions?
1. Was Jesus a perfect living master?
2. Why do some people seldom remember their dreams after waking up from sleeping while others "dream" every night?
Answers to two questions:
1. Yes he was in his time and place.
2. We all dream several times each night but the dreams that affect us in our wakeful state, either positively or negatively are the ones we remember. Some dreams are remembered for they carry a message for us.